Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Head Check

[As transcribed by Daddy]

The local farmer's market re-opened today, so Mommy and I were sure to get there ASAP. I was quite disappointed that the various food samples weren't available, although there was a violin player there, which I loved listening (and dancing) to. I got a muffin, so everyone was happy.

At school a person examined our heads and hair and stuff. I thought it was kinda fun. Mommy asked me if they found any lice, and I have to admit I had no idea what she was talking about. I thought they were just checking out our heads.

After school I came home and played Doctor Who with my paper TARDIS and stuff. Mommy had some errands to run, so I went to Gammy and Grandpa's place and played restaurant. So far, all of my made up Doctor Who stories end when the Doctor makes a snack for the monsters.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!