Sunday, May 09, 2010

Jumping to Gagoosions

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I did a lot of scurrying around this morning until I finally persuaded to get my parents out of bed. Mommy and I had a nice Saturday morning - unfortunately the weather outside was pretty rainy and insanely windy, so we were all cooped up inside. We had fun role-playing... I was pretending to be Mommy and Mommy pretended to be me. I told her to stop "Jumping to Gagoosions".

In the afternoon, Daddy drove Mommy and I out for some errands. We hit up the bookstore to get some mother's day presents and some tea, and then we drove out to the garden centre, where I became obsessed with seeing a Venus flytrap (no dice).

Once we got home, I joined Gammy and Grandpa for our scheduled dinner (which was lovely) and then watched TV with my folks before going to bed with an extreme level of difficulty.

Mother's Day tomorrow!

Listening to: Broken Social Scene - Forgiveness Rock Record


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!