Friday, May 21, 2010

Kindergarten Slide Bowling

[As transcribed by Daddy]

My folks both overslept this morning, due to an alarm clock that didn't go off as scheduled (I MAY have had something to do with that). Once they were up, Mommy and I made breakfast and then had an average morning. It was pretty warm outside!

School was good - I got in a lot of good playing with my friends. We made up this game where one of us would stand on the slide at the bottom, and then another kid would slide down at us like a bowling ball, sending everyone flying. It made the parents nervous, but nobody got hurt.

After Daddy came home from work, we all had a delicious dinner, and then did the weekly grocery shopping. For once I wasn't all crazy and full of beans at the grocery store - I sat quietly in the shopping cart and almost fell asleep! Maybe it was all that kindergarten slide bowling.

Listening to: Jamie Lidell - Compass


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!