Saturday, May 08, 2010

Locked in the Bathroom

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy asked me to brush my teeth and get dressed... this happens every day, but for some reason I took it kinda hard and decided to lock myself into the bathroom and sulk as a result. No idea what was up with that.

School was pretty good today... cut & paste, playing and stuff, and I brought my binoculars to show & tell. Most of the other kids brought stuff that I thought was pretty boring (If I have to sit through another Barbie presentation I'll lock myself in the bathroom), although Cody brought a box full of snails that he found. I thought that was pretty awesome.

I made some more grocery lists and I played on the computer when we got home. We watched a movie during dinner - actually Mommy watched the movie, Daddy fell asleep through it, and I fidgeted. I think it was kinda boring, to be honest with you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!