Saturday, May 01, 2010

Minty

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I'm happy to report that I was a much better and well-adjusted kid today... in fact, I was very sweet to everyone - maybe to make up for how rude I was being to people over the past week. In fact, when Mommy picked me up from school today, Mrs. Bartlett commented that I had been a 'different kid' on Monday and Tuesday. My nemesis was kinda mean to me at the playground again.

Some seeds that we sent away for in the mail arrived today - I was so excited I just wanted to plant them all myself! Mommy and I carefully took care of each of them. In related news, at lunch today Mommy made me some mint tea - using mint from our own garden! I thought it was so cool that I kept getting up from the table to go to the garden, pick more mint, and put more of it in my tea.

After Daddy came home from work, he and I had some fun drawing pictures and stuff. Then he passed out on the couch, which annoyed me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!