Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mommy sews. Whoppee.

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a nice morning with Mommy - she finally made the scones that Daddy DIDN'T make for Mother's day.

School was cool - my nemesis was suspiciously nice and friendly with me. Maybe somebody got to her. Mommy brought some hand-sewing with her when she came to pick me up, and worked away while I played on the playground. This fascinated a lot of my friends, who crowded around to watch her. I honestly couldn't care... it's not like I haven't seen her sew before.

Mommy made some tacos for dinner, after which Daddy and I played together and jokes around and stuff. He drew a face on his hand and made it talk - I thought that was hilarious.


2 Comments:

Blogger Kristen McGregor said...

Sew what!

10:54 PM

 
Blogger Clover said...

Gah, why didn't I think of that?!

1:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!