Monday, May 03, 2010

New Binoculars

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Yesterday it was supposed to be warm and sunny, but it rained. Today it was supposed to be gray and rainy, but it was sunny. When the weathermen get it backwards, it makes planning the weekend kinda tough!

I had a pretty decent morning - I got my fill of video games and television. After lunch, we all got our act together and decided to run some errands - we headed down to the beaches, visited a toy store (I finally got that pair of binoculars I've been asking for), got some snacks, and went to the butcher for some food. I got a little bit worn out.

We headed home, where I remained fairly full of beans and energy for the rest of the evening, and had a hard time focusing on stuff, like helping Daddy to make Mommy's Mother's Day present.

Listening to: Doves - The Places Between


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!