Sunday, May 23, 2010

New Hat & Flip Flops

[As transcribed by Daddy]

While Daddy slept in this morning, Mommy and I had breakfast, I visited with Gammy and Grandpa, and played video games and stuff. Eventually Daddy woke up and made me some reheated pizza for lunch, and we watched television together.

In the afternoon, Daddy drove Mommy and I to the mall - I got some bubble tea, a new hat, and a new pair of Kermit the Frog Flip-Flops. Once we came home the weather started improving, so we played around outside a bit before coming back inside to clean up the house.

We all watched Doctor Who during dinner, during which I started to get pretty antsy, which stayed the case right up until it was time for bed!

Listening to: Nada Surf - If I Had A Hi-Fi


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!