Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Nye-Nyo Nyood-Nye

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Well, we were all up and out of the house at 10:00 AM on the nose. We all packed into our cute little rented gold Hyundai Accent and headed for the great state of Virginia. The traffic was clear, having left at the END of the long weekend.

We stopped for a picnic lunch in New York State, after which Mommy took a turn driving while Daddy napped off-and-on. Other than that one time, Daddy drove the whole way, and they discussed the Lost finale from the night before.

I was a really good girl the whole way, and barely complained about the long drive. I listened to my iPod (and sang loudly in funny accents... "Hello Goodbye" became "Nye-Nyo Nyood-Nye") and didn't make a mess (Mommy took over in that department).

We ate dinner on the road - I loved it when it got dark outside, even if Cinnamon Bunny was scared - and arrived at Nana's at 10:30 PM... I slept for the very last hour of the drive.

We're all very happy to see everyone, and my parents seem to like Charlie more than ever before.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!