Friday, May 07, 2010

Open House

[As transcribed by Daddy]

First thing today, Mommy was informed that her Aunt Marion had passed away in her sleep last night. We'll all miss her very much, but are glad that she's not suffering anymore, and hope that she's taking care of Basil (and vice versa).

I had a difficult early morning with Mommy, but things improved after we both got out of bed! School was also pretty good, but I didn't stick around to play in the playground for very long. Mommy made a delicious dinner, after which Mommy and Daddy and I went to my school's open house - it was pretty fun. I took it as an opportunity to go into all of the other classrooms I've never been in before.

When we got home, I played on Daddy's new iPad, and then it was time for bed - and I wanted Daddy (who is transcribing this) to make mention that I have dinner plans with Gammy and Grandpa this weekend, I think.

Check out Daddy's new site!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!