Saturday, May 29, 2010

Berry Picking with Trina

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was another hot day today - unfortunately, Nana wasn't feeling very well at all, so we weren't able to take her out or go to the local museum with her or anything like that. I kinda started climbing the walls after my customary multiple breakfasts and lunch, despite lots of attention from my parents.

We drove out to Aunt Trina's house in the afternoon, where I got to play with her baby kittens and where we backed Papa's truck to the cherry trees and all stood on top of it, picking cherries. Daddy and I played and stuff after I got bored with cherry picking.

We all drove back to Nana's for dinner - Jim had to take Nana to the hospital, so I had a quiet evening with my folks. I had a great bath to get all of the kitten fur / cherry juice off of me while an awesome thunderstorm rolled in.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!