Thursday, May 20, 2010

Po' Widdow Bo-Bo

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went to see the chiropractor this morning - I talked to him the entire time he was working on Mommy's neck. On the way home, I listened to my iPod on the bus, which everyone thought was pretty cute (I didn't sing along too loud).

We bought an activity magazine, which I worked on while I had lunch... then Mommy took me to school, which was good. We had gym today (instead of tomorrow), hit up Home Depot on the way home to buy some sandpaper and a fancy juice drink at Second Cup (because I got a boo-boo on the slide at school, which I've named "Po' Widdow Bo-Bo").

Before dinner, we went to pick up some groceries from Claire's Mommy - I played with Claire in her back yard.

Listening to: LCD Soundsystem - This Is Happening


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!