Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sassy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I let Mommy sleep in this morning and dressed myself in an outfit I described as "Sassy." The two of us had a nice quiet morning - we played games and pretended to be running a food stand. Good times.

I wore my clip-on earrings to school, which was cute. I shared my snack (cinnamon apples) with Mrs. Macintosh, who shared her veggies with me. Mommy and Gammy and Grandpa came to pick me up afterwards, which was a nice treat!

I wrote more letters to relatives today, played food stand with Mommy, was sassy in my sassy outfit, and after dinner, Daddy drove Mommy out for a quick run to the fabric store. I tagged along for the ride.

Listening to: The Hold Steady - Heaven Is Whenever


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!