Monday, May 31, 2010

A Snacky Drive

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Despite not sleeping much last night, I was up pretty early - my folks and I left scenic (hah) Breezewood PA at around nine in the morning, and headed home in virtually nonexistent traffic. Unfortunately, I was constantly hungry and snacky the whole time, so we had to keep stopping for odds and ends to munch on. Considering how cooped up in cars I've been over the past few days, it's understandable.

We crossed the border into Canada just after lunch, and hit traffic in Toronto just over an hour later. We were all pretty happy to be home, until we discovered that all of Mommy's plants (our veggies and the trees we bought for Basil's grave site) all dried up and died while we were gone. Mommy spent a good chunk of the afternoon watering the heck out of everything.

I was really excited to see Gammy and Grandpa and played with them as much as possible - we watched Doctor Who during dinner, I played some video games with Daddy, drew some pictures, and somehow at some point calmed down enough to fall asleep!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!