Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Squished Muffins

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a great morning, capped with a trip over to our little patch of the community vegetable garden. I was kinda bored while Mommy worked there, but once it was time to plan and water some seeds, I took part. Mommy packed a picnic, so we sat down in the park to eat - and I sat down on my backpack, which contained the banana muffins I was gonna take to school for snack. They were pulverized. I ate 'em anyway.

On the way to school, Mommy and I ran into Amarion and his Mom, so we all walked to school together, and actually got there pretty early for a change.

After Daddy came home from work I was feeling kinda snuggly and huggy with my folks, so I made a special request that we all cuddle on the couch while we ate homemade chocolate ice cream and watched our favourite cooking shows.

Listening to: The Bird And The Bee - Interpreting The Masters Vol. 1


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!