Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Stinky HoJo

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had something of a rough day today - I was emotionally up and down, set off by little things, and kinda antsy. I was both happy to be heading home, but very sad to be leaving Nana's place. All of the attention I've been getting the last few days has also been playing on my nerves.

The plan was to head over to Aunt Trina's pretty early - but then Papa left her place to stop by at Nana's, so we waited around for him to arrive in the afternoon. We said our good-byes, bid a fond farewell to Nana and Jim (Nana's hopefully feeling a bit better) and drove over to Trina's, where we hung out and I had some ice cream.

Despite 100% of the memorial day traffic driving in the left lane only, we made it to Breezewood a little bit earlier than planned. The smell in our Howard Johnson hotel room was gross, so we had to switcheroo. We had Subs for dinner (as per my insistence) and then I pretty much refused to fall asleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!