Saturday, May 15, 2010

Stuffed Italian Cowboy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I got my fix of using the computer this morning, and then had a nice bath, after which Mommy trimmed my hair a bit. The two of us spent some time in the wonderful weather before coming back in for lunch and my allotted television quota.

School was great - I brought my snuggle zombie to show for show n' tell, including the original drawing it was based on. Once again, I was disappointed by some of the other things my classmates brought. More Barbies. Sheesh. After school I hung out with the other Moms instead of the other kids.

Mommy made a fantastic antipasti platter for dinner, which we had a little later than usual since Daddy was a little bit late coming home from work. I ate enough prosciutto and buffalo mozzarella to keep an Italian cowboy stuffed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!