Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Uno

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a nice morning - I did some homework, and then we had a quick lunch. No big deal. School was good... I played a lot. Afterwards, Mommy wasn't really into letting me play in the playground because she had something of a headache.

Once we got home, she made me a big plate of nachos, and surprised me with a new game of Uno, which she picked up while I was at school. We played, and I won. I like games where I win.

I tidied my room while listening to my iPod - I was singing along so loud that Mommy could hear me "yelling" over the baby monitor and made her headache worse. I guess she has little appreciation for the finer things.

Daddy came home from work and I was immediately all over him to finish making my TARDIS toy. We played Doctor Who with my Playmobil toys after he was gone. Yay!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!