Monday, May 24, 2010

Vacation Prep

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a quiet morning while we waited for Daddy to get up - we all tried to eat as much of the food in the fridge as we could for lunch, seeing as how we're going on vacation starting tomorrow. We watched some television and stuff.

Mommy and Daddy both did a lot of work to clean up the place and to get us ready for tomorrow's big drive to Virginia... seeing as how I'll be cooped up in the car for most of the day tomorrow, Grandpa decided to take me to the playground, where I saw my friend Veronica. Wasn't that super nice of Grandpa?

Mommy and Daddy and I ran some quick errands - we watered our garden over by the park, where I made friends with a nice lady. We got some groceries, came home, I played badminton with Daddy outside, and then Lisa and Matt and Leo came over after dinner to watch the last episode of 'Lost.' Leo and I had to go to bed, though, so I left the television watching to the grown ups.

Listening to: Mike Patton - Mondo Cane


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!