Monday, May 17, 2010

Wakkawoort?!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today Mommy and I walked over to the community garden, where I was given the job of picking dandelions while Mommy did some soil tilling etc. I told the adults about how Daddy buys hats at Wal-Mart (for the record, he's never actually bought a hat at Wal-Mart) and made friends with some kids there, and everything was going great until I told this one kid "Let's Get Back to Work!" He thought I called him a "Wakkawoort" (a curse in his foreign tongue?) and told me I was mean... which led to me having a totally inappropriate meltdown. I eventually apologized to everyone who witnessed it.

Daddy came and got us, and then took Mommy and I to a park where we had an absolutely lovely picnic, and where I got to play at a playground. It was delicious. We then drove aaaalll the way out to Terra Cotta and had a great little hike along a small sliver of the Bruce Trail. I was a little bit slow, and we were covered in gypsy moth grubs... but it was still good.

After we got home, I convinced Daddy to make me a TARDIS for my Playmobil toys out of two boxes of Macaroni and Cheese. At first he felt put out, but I was really excited to be doing crafts with him... by the end of it, he was pretty proud of his handiwork!

Listening to: The Album Leaf - A Chorus Of Storytellers


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!