Monday, June 14, 2010

Another Craft Show

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I snoozed with my folks this morning - we all slept in a little bit, which was pretty nice. Anyway, I had a pretty quiet morning... once again the weather was a little gray and drizzly, so there wasn't a lot to do. Mommy made Daddy an awesome omelette for lunch, so he made it up to her by driving us down to Kew gardens for the local craft show.

It was all right - we saw some paintings and stuff, some clothes, jewelery, some food... nothing that really blew us all away or that any of us absolutely had to have. We had a walk around and then went to the bookstore. On the way back to the car we stopped for a snack at the gluten free bakery... I was having a hard time being patient, so we bailed on going to the toy store and came home.

Mommy made us a lovely dinner, followed by strawberry jello made from the very same strawberries we picked yesterday. Delicious!

Listening to: Fun. - Aim And Ignite


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!