Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Chipmunk In The House

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy was outside working in the garden when I joined her all excited - "Mommy, Mommy... I just saw a little chipmunk in your room!" Mommy asked for clarification, and sure enough - I was so excited to actually see a chipmunk in her room.

Grandpa came over and helped corner the chipmunk (which turned out to be a little red squirrel) in the closet, where it escaped from immediately afterwards. It was pretty funny - all of us running around the house, trying to trap a small rodent. Eventually Grandpa got one of those live trap things and put it down with a path of birdseed leading to it. Let's see if it works...

In the meantime, the rest of the day was fine (but comparatively uneventful). I played with Mommy and sang a song about elephants at school.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!