Monday, June 21, 2010

Cousin-o-Rama

[As transcribed by Daddy]

My cousins and I were up and at 'em pretty early - playing and hooting and hollering and running and snacking and stuff. Mommy and I gave Daddy his father's day present - the pencil holder I made at school, and then a totally amazing Doctor Who toy made from a drawing I did. He loves it! We got him a book, too.

Mommy and Daddy and Brian and Robin and Nevi and Skye and Willow and I rode on our bikes over to the park, where we splashed around in the wading pool and then played at the playground, which was fun. We came home and had a nice lunch with Gammy and Grandpa and all the Nixons!

Robin and Mommy and Daddy and Grandpa and I went over to our vegetable garden, where I made friends with some kid named Aidan. We didn't stick around too long, though, and headed home where I played with Nevi and Skye for the rest of the day. We only stopped to eat a massive dinner with everyone at Gammy and Grandpa's again. Phew! Snoozing with my folks tonight.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!