Saturday, June 19, 2010

Play Day

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up and out of the house early today - instead of going to school in the afternoon, Mommy brought me in the morning for the annual 'Play Day', where we kindergarten kids ride around on tricycles, scooters, play in obstacle courses, play in a big sandbox, and have a whole lot of fun. I had a pretty good time, according to reports. One kid had a hard time sharing the tricycles, but whatever.

Roger and Wendy are staying with Gammy and Grandpa this weekend, so I visited with them a whole bunch today. Daddy was really late coming home from work today, so I got to stay up later than usual until he got back. I spent a good chunk of that time eating dinner, playing video games, and visiting with Roger and Wendy. I even wore a pretty little dress for them.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!