Thursday, June 24, 2010

Earthquake!!!!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was somewhat interesting. I had a pretty average morning, and did a lot of playing indoors and outdoors with Mommy. It was kinda warm out there today, which was a nice change from all the rain...

...which suddenly didn't matter when we had an EARTHQUAKE (a 5.5) in the middle of the early afternoon. Although, wouldn't you know it - neither Mommy nor I even felt it. It seems like everyone else from Quebec City to New York felt it, but not us. Oh well. My first earthquake! When you add the fact that a tornado touched down North of the city, the World Cup is on, the G20 is coming to the city in a few days and security is insane and transit is messed up, it's making Toronto a wacky place.

At school a friend of mine brought some ring pops (which I love) to school for us all to share, but I thought I couldn't have any due to my allergies. When Mommy pointed out that it was fine, I was excited - but by then the ring pops were all given out. I was very sad.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Grandpaparazzi said...

Grandpa didn't feel it either. I guess he's pretty shakey on his pins anyway . . .

8:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!