Monday, June 28, 2010

First Barbie

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Another rainy day, and another day of scary television footage of riots downtown during the G20 hearing. Last night seemed to be peaceful, but throughout the day we were getting lots of reports to the contrary. It's hard to say what's been going on... getting all sides of the story hasn't been easy.

After lunch, Mommy and Daddy and I went for the first hike in the woods that any of us have had in quite a while. We found a nice chunk of the Bruce Trail to check out - I was just happy to be riding in my new car seat! I played Doctor Who in the forest - I pretended to be Amy, Daddy was The Doctor, and Mommy was Rory.

After we got home, we visited Gammy - who had a friend over - a nice lady who gave me my very first-ever Barbie doll. Given how annoyed I seem when my friends bring their Barbies to show and tell, you'd think I wouldn't be thrilled, but I totally was!

Also, Mommy and Daddy and I (but mostly Mommy) worked on a nice retirement present for Mrs. Bartlett.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!