Saturday, June 05, 2010

First Big Field Trip!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was the big day - the day I've been waiting for - my very first field trip! I was up really early, Mommy got me all ready and packed my stuff, and we walked over to the school good and early. I rode on the bus with Cheyenne (whose Mom accompanied us), and we had tons of fun when we got there. We saw lots of animals (I've been to the zoo about a million times, but this is my first time going as part of a class trip), ate some lunch, and then Cheyenne's mom bought me a toy tiger! Isn't that nice! It pays off to be assigned Cheyenne as a buddy.

Mommy and Gammy picked me up from school once we got back, at which point I had no capacity for friendliness and was kinda grumpy for no reason. We hung out with Cool Uncle Gareth. I had a snack - and then I was back to normal.

Daddy came home from work pretty exhausted, but had work to do and phone calls to make, so I didn't see him all that much.


1 Comments:

Blogger angelina said...

ihad a cat like that once. farley.

1:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!