Thursday, June 17, 2010

Good Soup After All

[As transcribed by Daddy]

The weather sure was nuts today. It poured with rain, then it was warm and sunny, and then it got ridiculously windy, and then it poured with rain, etc etc etc. Mommy and I had a nice morning (protected from the elements) followed by a delicious lunch... of the pea soup that just the other night I had pretty much declined to eat. Weird. I enjoyed it so much I was almost late for school because I kept eating!

School was fine - I walked home with Mommy and Cheyenne and her Dad, and then had an enjoyable afternoon here with Mommy. We ate ice cream and went through old photographs together... I really got a kick out of seeing old pictures of myself as a baby, or of my parents when they were younger.

After Daddy came home from work we had a nice dinner and I had an awesome bath. There was also the top secret father's day present I worked on with Mommy in the afternoon, but we won't mention that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!