Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Goodbye Mrs. Bartlett

[As transcribed by Daddy]

On the way to school today, I kinda tripped and twisted my leg / ankle / foot... there were a lot of tears, but by the time I got to school I had pretty much gotten over it. We had a big assembly at school - my teacher, Mrs. Bartlett (who was also my Daddy's kindergarten teacher 30 years ago) is retiring, so the school threw her a big send-off with singing and stuff. It was nice, but I'm very sad that she's not going to be my teacher anymore.

Anyway, I came home and had a decent afternoon with Mommy. After Daddy came home from work we had some dinner and then walked over to the vegetable garden, where I played with some kid. By the time we got back, I was completely exhausted and totally wiped out. I claimed that I had been having a 'rough day' but it was really only just the last half hour.

Tomorrow I graduate from junior kindergarten, according to my awesome report card, which I brought home today! Phew! I passed!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!