Saturday, June 12, 2010

Grocery-itis

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy's been pulling some late nights at work - this morning he pulled an early morning, too, and worked from home until about noon, and THEN headed into the office.

School was fine today - I played with my friends and stuff. Mommy let me have some ice cream when I got home... we did some work outside and that sort of thing. Nothing too out of the ordinary.

After Daddy got home from work, I ate two generous helpings of flank steak. I played some video games with Daddy, and then it was time for us to do the weekly grocery shopping, and as usual I was completely full of beans and spastic the whole time. What is it about little kids and grocery shopping that makes them so crazy?

Listening to: Blitzen Trapper - Destroyer of the Void


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!