Friday, June 04, 2010

Happy in the Rain

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Cool Uncle Gareth came by and I showed him all of the cool websites I like to look at in the morning... we hung out a bit, which was fun.

I went to school in the afternoon - by the time I got out, it was absolutely pouring with rain outside. Most of the people on the street were running for shelter, but not me - I was so happy and excited to be splashing in the puddle, running in the raindrops, and hooting and hollering. I was a real sight to behold!

Once we got home I took all of my (wet) clothes off and watched a movie on the couch all wrapped up in a blanket and in my underwear. After Daddy came home from work we had a lovely dinner and went out to do the grocery shopping, where we bumped into Lisa and Leo and Matt!

Listening to: How To Destroy Angels - How To Destroy Angels


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!