Sunday, June 06, 2010

Hooray Hooray for You Nork Day

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was the first annual 'Hooray Hooray for You Nork Day' - a holiday that I invented last week. Coincidentally, Cool Uncle Gareth is visiting from New York, so... we planned lots of New York-related activities.

First Cool Uncle Gareth bought me some 'city-themes' Lego, which the two of us made at the coffee table. I played with it outside as we had burgers for lunch. We all did some shopping for sandals, got some odds and ends at Value Village, and then went over to New York Fries for snacks (and more burgers).

For dinner, we all went over to Gammy and Grandpa's for some homemade sushi and tempura, which we all devoured. Finally, I led us all in a pretty rousing backyard parade where we all marched around holding toy dinosaurs and growling.

All-in-all, it was a pretty busy day - I was up and down and pretty moody, and by the end of the day I was so exhausted I could be found sitting at the table staring off into space in a total daze. A great homemade holiday!

Listening To: Ace Frehley - Ace Frehley


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!