Friday, June 25, 2010

I Fell on My Bottom.

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a quiet and uneventful morning today - school was pretty good, and eveything was going really well and all, but then POW - I was running outside and I fell backwards and landed on my butt really hard and kinda freaked out. They took me inside and then called my parents at work so that they could come and get me, seeing as how I was pretty upset.

When Mommy got to school to get me, she found me sitting on a couch reading books to Mrs. Macintosh. I seemed to be all right - calmed down, but with an ever-so-slightly-bruised tailbone. Mommy and I came home and played board games and stuff outside.

After Daddy got home from work, he and I wrote some secret coded messages for Mommy, and then we watched Doctor Who during dinner. Then we all drove over to the garden, and went to the office supply store to buy office supplies!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!