Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Last Day Of The First Year Of School

[As transcribed by Daddy]

So off I went to my last day of my first year of school this afternoon. Actually, we were gonna go to the park and hit the splash pad, but the weather was ridiculously cold considering it's the end of June. So I settled for the promise of some candy after school instead.

I was very sad to say good-bye to Mrs. Bartlett - I really love her, as do all of my friends. We gave her and Mrs. Macintosh (who is also leaving) all of our presents and cards and gifts and things. School was fine - we watched a video in the library and got to do some watercolour painting. I'll miss all of my friends over the summer... I can't wait until it's September!

After Daddy came home from work, we went out for Japanese food and then did the grocery shopping. We were all pretty wiped out after such a busy day, though. Now that I don't have school anymore, I wonder what I'll do with myself?

I'll probably start by celebrating Gammy's birthday!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!