Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Missing Basil

[As transcribed by Daddy]

So I woke up to discover giant mechanical (humane) squirrel traps all over the house - all empty, of course. It wasn't until after I went to bed that people were able to chase the squirrel out of the house. Yay!

Mommy and I went to the farmer's market this morning, where once again I got my customary muffin, some kielbasa sausage samples, and a giant red tomato. On the way home I was kinda down in the dumps... because I really missed Basil.

School was okay - my nemesis and I were getting along today, but then he older brother called us both 'stupid' which made me sad. Maybe we're starting to see where my nemesis gets her wonderful habits from.

I had a quiet evening, and got to watch a movie on television before going to bed. Hopefully my up-and-down mood will FINALLY stabilize tomorrow ... ?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!