Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Movie Date with Mommy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was pouring with rain again this morning, unfortunately. Mommy made it up to me by playing with me all morning - we played games, did some crafts, sang songs... all that awesome stuff. I even snuck in some time to play video games.

After lunch, I went to school, which was fine. I wasn't all that interested in hanging around to play afterwards, because Mommy and I had a date at the movie theatre to go and see Toy Story 3! I was so excited - it's a good thing we got there kinda early, because it was packed. Anyway, the movie was great, even if I was watching it from between my fingers at times. Scary, but funny!

Mommy and I ran a few errands on the way home, and brought dinner to Daddy who was already at home waiting for us. The two of us watched TV before bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!