Sunday, June 27, 2010

New Car Seat (oh, and a Riot)

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and Daddy slept in this morning - I took the opportunity to watch some television and play video games and stuff. Yet again it was pouring outside - Mommy and Daddy and I had lunch, watched some television that made us queasy, and went out for a drive.

Staying far away from the downtown core where the G20 protests started, we hit up the local car seat store and bought me a brand spanking new car seat! You've never seen a kid so excited to get a new car seat.

We came home and watched the season finalé of Doctor Who, but only after watching the shocking live coverage of the aforementioned G20 protests downtown. None of us could believe that we were watching that mess in our city.

Listening to: Stars - The Five Ghosts


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!