Tuesday, June 22, 2010

No Djibouti

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was really happy to wake up and play with Nevi and Skye first thing in the morning - we all played outside, had two breakfasts each, and then we played video games indoors. Robin and Brian had everything packed up, and before I knew it, they were all out the door - I was sad when they left. We had a great visit, though!

With the Nixons having left Gammy and Grandpa's soon afterward, things went from pretty active to really quiet awfully quickly. After running some errands with Mommy and Grandpa, it was off to school, which was nice - we got to watch a play. It had something to do with hula hoops. On the way home, my friend Amarion gave me a lollipop! Wasn't that nice?!

After Daddy came home from work, he could tell I was completely exhausted. After a lovely dinner (I pigged out again) he and I sat on the couch and learned all about the countries of the world. I told him which countries I really wanted to visit (England) and which ones I didn't (Djibouti).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!