Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Overbutts

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went to the farmer's market this morning - I got my customary muffin and the biggest, reddest and most delicious looking tomato I could find.

School was good - I got to hand in my first-ever permission slip today (for my first field trip ever... we're all going to the zoo on Friday). A real rite of passage, there. I also spilled yogurt all over the place in the classroom or something.

I got a popsicle on the way home from school, which was great - Mommy and I played in the laundry and did some work outside. We renamed 'underpants' 'overbutts' because we decided it's a more appropriate name - after all, one doesn't always wear them under pants, necessarily.

After Daddy came home we ate delicious cheeseburgers, and then while Mommy worked over at the garden, Daddy and I went out for popsicles (sucker didn't know I already had one during the day) and watched TV together.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!