Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Pass on the Veggie Crêpes

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was pretty much a perfect angel today, except for during dinner when I pretty much refused to eat the vegetable crepes Mommy made. But yeah, other than that, everything today was fantastic.

This morning Mommy and I went to the local farmer's market (it being a Tuesday) and instead of getting a muffin, I decided to change things up a bit and got a fruit tart, which I am saving for a special occasion.

School was awesome - gym and library, and by all accounts I had a fantastic day. I didn't bring any books home from the library today... I mentioned something about "helping organize the library", whatever that means.

After Daddy came home from work, I didn't eat much dinner (as mentioned above) and as such didn't get any dessert. However, I understand this logic and don't have a problem with it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!