Thursday, June 10, 2010

Rain, a Squirrel, and a Tree-Removal Crew

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had some bad dreams last night, so I crawled into bed with my folks as they slept last night. I even managed to do a teeny tiny little bit of sleeping in!

Mommy wasn't much fun today - I think a lot of my Basil-related melancholy has rubbed off on her, and she had a sad day missing the little guy. It sure didn't help that the weather outside was chilly and dreary. I wanted to splash in the puddles on the way to school today, but unfortunately I wasn't allowed - going to school completely drenched is a bad idea.

On the way back from school, however, I got to do some limited splashing. Mommy seems to think that the squirrel we chased out of the house is trying to get back in... we keep seeing it waiting by the window. Meanwhile, the next-door neighbours are having a tree removed, so the tree removal crew were hanging out in our back yard during the day. They're gone now, but the tree is still there...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!