Sunday, June 13, 2010

Rainy Strawberries

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was rainy out there today - so any ambitious weekend plans were sort of stymied... or so we thought. After realizing how cooped up I was by the time we all had gotten some lunch, Mommy and Daddy decided to brave the rain and go for a drive anyway.

We hit Linton's farm - where we annually pick strawberries - in the mid afternoon, just as the rain stopped. We were the only people there, and had acres of perfect strawberries at our fingertips. It was amazing... if only we could time it so perfectly every time! We were happy, and came away with quite the fantastic berry haul. I made friends with a llama and a donkey, too.

On the way home we had another nice drive, and once we got home, Mommy made us a lovely dinner while we watched Doctor Who. Of course, for dessert I had freshly-picked strawberries.

Oh - and I find the World Cup terribly boring.

Listening to: Against Me! - White Crosses


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!