Thursday, June 03, 2010

The Return of Cool Uncle Gareth

[As transcribed by Daddy]

A quiet morning… school was good, but some of my friends kept forgetting the rules, which frustrated everyone. My friend Claire is on vacation, so I missed her a lot. Cool Uncle Gareth surprised me by picking me up from school. We discussed popsicles for pretty much the entire walk home.

I was really happy to see him, but was mopey every time he'd leave to visit Gammy and Grandpa. That, plus the rain was kinda making me annoyed. I made up for it by telling Mommy how much I love her about three thousand times.

Daddy was home really late from work, but was happy to see me before I went to bed. Anyway, despite having been to the zoo about a hundred times before, I CAN'T WAIT until Friday when we go there for my very first school field trip!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!