Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Shake and Be Nutty

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I played "family" this morning - she pretended to be the big sister, I pretended to me the Mommy, and Cinnamon Bunny pretended to be the baby. Mommy's name was 'Batman', was a giant, and liked to spin me around in the back yard. We were THAT kind of a family.

Before school, Mommy and I discussed my vocabulary. As soon as I learned what the word 'vocabulary' meant, I announced: "So... 'vocabulary' is in my vocabulary!" That was the funnest part of the day I guess... school was somewhat lame today.

Daddy was a little late coming home from work, but I was pretty happy when we arrived, because we had delicious tacos for dinner! I helped Mommy make everything, and it turned out pretty fantastic. I sung the theme song to "Eat, Shrink and Be Merry" during dinner, only I sang it "Shake and Be Nutty."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!