Monday, June 07, 2010

Spent

[As transcribed by Daddy]

More of the same today. I was up ridiculously early after a difficult night's sleep - I joined my folks in bed, but tossed and turned. Eventually I was up and eating my breakfast... but the rainy day outside meant that most of what I wanted to do (go for a hike etc) wasn't gonna happen.

Mommy was trapped inside with me all day - Daddy had tons of work to keep him busy, and Cool Uncle Gareth (who I'm really sad is leaving tomorrow) has people to visit. I did some crafts, played a bit, and tidied my room with Mommy when I wasn't squealing or having a meltdown. I went from one emotional extreme to another.

After Daddy was finished work, Cool Uncle Gareth came home - Mommy and I had some quiet time and watched a movie in her bedroom before we all went outside to play. Dinner was great - but once again, I am completely spent. So is Mommy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!