Friday, June 11, 2010

Strawberry Habit

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I were both feeling a whole lot better today. Who knows - maybe it was the lovely chorus of chainsaws that woke us all up this morning, as the neighbours finally had that tree in their back yard removed. At the end of the day, we went over and checked it out - after counting the rings in the stump, we discovered that it must have been about seventy years old!

School was good today - once I got home, I was a little bit bored, so I asked if Mommy and I could go over to the community garden. So... I got on my bike and we went over there. I had a good time (a noisy jackhammer scared me on the way), and ended up pigging out on the strawberries that grow in the little community strawberry patch thing. After eating a bunch, I turned to Mommy and admitted "Mommy, I really need to stop eating these." I think I've come to the realization that I have a strawberry habit.

Or rather, the strawberry habit has ME.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!