Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Toy Garden

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I played dolls this morning, and then it was time to go outside and do some more work on the garden and stuff. I mentioned that it might be cool to have my own toy garden to play with, which gave Mommy some ideas.

I went back to school today after my weeklong vacation, which was nice - Adriana and Cheyenne both drew me some pictures while I was gone, so that was nice. Mommy picked me up afterwards and surprised me with some new toys for my own garden in the back yard!

We set it up with a a makeshift pool, some Playmobil accessories, some miniature patio lanterns, and a popsicle stick fence. Actually, Mommy had a hard time setting it up because I was too interested in actually playing with it in the process.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!