Saturday, June 26, 2010

TV-Free

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I brought some drama down upon my own head by deciding to ask Mommy to help me change my clothes right when she was elbow-deep in compost and cleaning products in the kitchen. When she told me to wait, I freaked out and started crying in my room... which didn't go over well.

So, no television or computer games for me today. But that wasn't really all that bad - Mommy and I spent pretty much all of our time outside. We played, read, and worked in the garden.

School was good - show and tell day. After Daddy came home from work, he and I played hide and seek outside and stuff before ordering a pizza for dinner. I ate one whole slice and rode my bike around the block. Daddy fell asleep playing video games, so I decided to go to bed.

Listening to: The Chemical Brothers - Further


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!