Friday, July 09, 2010

Another hot one

[As transcribed by Daddy]

On any given morning, I can be found spending the wee hours on the computer - watching online videos of my favourite cartoons, playing games, or drawing pictures. Most days I stop using the computer when breakfast is ready, and that's it for the day. But today - since it was so darned hot outside - Mommy was cool with me staying on the computer. I felt pretty happy about that. It was a nice treat!

She and I went out for lunch today, but the walk over was so hot that we decided to just stay indoors as much as we could, really. Mommy did a lot of cleaning, and I tried to stay out of her way.

After Daddy came home from work (late due to heat-affected transit) we had dinner and then we drove over to the garden to do some watering. Mommy's veggies are really coming along - squash, tomatoes, lettuce, carrots... you name it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!