Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Exceeding Expectations

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy took me to camp this morning - it was cool and all (we made a Martian at craft time), but I was a little disappointed when our schedule with the wading pool got all bungled up due to some chlorination problems. Actually, the short amount of time I spent in the pool kinda freaked me out - the scab on my knee got all soft, which I didn't quite understand. I was relieved when it returned to its normal state a few minutes later.

Mommy and I had a nice picnic in the park, and got to visit with Julie, Sarah, and Claire and her Mom! Other than that, we had a pretty quiet afternoon. I did a lot of jumping with my jumping rope in the back yard. My folks really have to admit - I'm doing a lot better with it than they expected that I would. Usually if I'm not immediately good at something I get frustrated, but I really seem to be keeping at it with that jumping rope!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!